Back to overview
Serves 1. Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of firm whole wheat bread
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 2 slices of Beemster Medium
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pickles or sliced spring onion
- 80 g canned tuna
- Sandwich grill or grilled cheese maker
- Spread some guacamole on a slice of bread, put a slice of cheese, the pickles or spring onions and the tuna on top.
- Top your Tuna with the second slice of cheese and finish with the second slice of bread on top.
- Press lightly and grill in a sandwich grill for 4-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.