Serves 2. Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of white bread
- 80 g Beemster Mild
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of paprika powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 g shredded smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Toast the bread and grate the cheese.
- Beat the eggs with the cheese, some salt, pepper and paprika powder. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the egg mixture over low heat and continue stirring with a wooden spoon until the egg has just congealed.
- Top the toast with the scrambled eggs and salmon and sprinkle the chives to finish.
Food in a bowl works very well on your Instagram feed. So, for the perfect picture don’t just serve the scrambled eggs on toast, but present it in a beautiful bowl with toast on the side: #eggcellent!