Back to overview
Serves 4. Time: 15 minutes
- 4 small tortilla wraps
- 125 ml crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp truffle mayonnaise
- a pinch of garlic powder
- 1 medium size red onion
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- Beemster Medium (piece of approx 75g)
- arugula for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Divide the wraps onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 5 minutes, until crispy. Is your baking tray not big enough? Then bake the wraps in two batches.
- Meanwhile, mix the crème fraiche, truffle mayonnaise and garlic powder together. Cut the red onion in strips, the mushrooms in thin slices and the tomatoes in wedges. Grate the cheese.
- Remove the wraps from the oven and spread them with the cream fraiche mixture. Divide the mushrooms, tomatoes and onion onto the wraps and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for another 7 minutes in the oven. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with the arugula. Cut into pieces just before serving.
Delicious with a lot of truffle mayo.