Back to overview
Serves 4. Prep: 10 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 butternut squash
- 50 ml + 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion
- 1 piece Beemster 30+ Medium (25 g)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 300g of mixed lettuce
- 130 g roasted pumpkin seeds
- 125 g of dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Peel the butternut squash and cut it in half, lengthwise, remove the seeds. Cut into ½ cm slices and cut these in half. Mix the pumpkin with 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put the pumpkin onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the pumpkin is golden brown and soft. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, slice the red onion. Use a peeler to slice the Beemster cheese into thin slices.
- Stir the 50 ml of olive oil, red wine vinegar, maple syrup and Dijon mustard together in a bowl.
- Put the lettuce in a bowl and drizzle the dressing on it. Serve with the roasted pumpkin, roasted pumpkin seeds, red onion, dried cranberries and shaved Beemster cheese.