Back to overview
Serves 4. Time: 18 minutes
- 4 slices of Beemster Mild
- 2 large paninis (buns)
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 50 g thin slices of ham
- 50 g of salami
- 8 sweet and sour pickle slices
- baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 210 C. Cut the cheese slices in half, lengthwise. Cut the paninis in half, lengthwise and spread the mustard on both the top and the inside of the panini.
- Top them with the cheese slices, ham, salami, the pickle slices and another slice of cheese. Cover and press down well.
- Divide the paninis on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake them in the middle of the oven for 7-8 minutes. Take the paninis out of the oven, cut them in half and serve while still warm.