Back to overview
Serves 1. Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of firm white bread
- 2 slices of Beemster Medium cheese
- 75 g grilled chicken
- 1/2 red onion, in thin rings
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Sandwich grill or grilled cheese maker
- Start with your slice of bread and cover with a slice of cheese, chicken and red onion.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce on your chicken and top with the second slice of cheese. Finish with your second piece of bread.
- Press lightly and grill in a sandwich grill for 4-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.