Back to overview
Serves 4. Time: 15 minutes
- 4 mini naan breads
- 4 slices of Beemster Aged
- 1 small red onion
- 5 g fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- Heat a skillet without oil or butter to heat the naan breads over medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cut the slices of cheese in half. Cut the onion into rings and the coriander coarsely. Cut the naan bread in half, lengthwise, with a sharp knife.
- Cover half of the naan breads with a slice of cheese, some onion, half of the cilantro, the chutney and another slice of cheese. Cover with the other part of the naan.
- Bake the filled naan for another 3 minutes on medium heat. Turn and bake for another 4 minutes. Reduce the heat if the bread gets brown a bit too quick. Sprinkle with the rest of the cilantro and serve immediately.