Aged 26 month
Beemster X-O- is revered by cheese connoisseurs for its amazing deep tastes of butterscotch, whiskey and pecan. Its deep tastes develop through natural aging of no less than 26 months in historic warehouses. Due to the unique milk and craftsmanship used to make each wheel of X-O-, it stays creamy while developing flavor, allowing for a much more enjoyable taste and mouth feel than any other extra-aged Dutch cheese.
How to enjoy Beemster X-O-
• Beemster cheeses are most flavorful when served at room temperature
• Beemster X-O- is unique, served after dinner will make every dinner a success
• It can be perfectly combined with dried or fresh fruits and nuts on a cheese platter
• Grate over pasta, combine with the ingredients of your favourite casserole, or slice onto a sandwich
• The intense aroma of Beemster X-O pairs extremely well with red wines, port wines and whisky.